Thursday, December 02, 2010

Day One (kind of)...

Everyone keeps asking me what I want to go and do. I really have no idea. I have spent a lot of time leaving and not very much time thinking about where I want to go. That would probably drive a lot of people crazy, but for me it's been okay. Yes, on day one, Im a little nervous about where and when I will land, but I feel like I know I will. If that makes any sense at all.

I really don't mind if no one reads this. I don't mind if in 50 years some one stumbles across here and reads about a guy who quit his job without having something else lined up. For me this is a way to process what Im going through over the next 60 days...after that my life will not look the same as it has over the last 8 years.

I imagine a lot of time spent in Starbucks just like this one, trying to keep myself busy and finding out what God wants to do with me. Here we go...

No comments:

Birds, rain, and the need to create

Let's be real honest...I suck at blogging. I just refuse to find the time to do it and most of the time I have talked myself out of cert...