Wednesday, January 26, 2011

I don't like to pray...

I don't like to pray out loud. It is just not something that I feel comfortable doing. I never feel like I use the right words and I seem to repeat myself all the time. I also don't always know what to pray for. Here is a person who is in pain and can't speak and I'm supposed to pray something for them? Doesn't make sense in my head...

Don't get me wrong, I pray for every person I go and see. I love to hold their hand and pray over them. Just sometimes I talk to God about how I don't know what to say. I figure they don't either and I feel a connection to that. Driving around in my car is when I talk to God best. It's in those moments that God seems to listen best.

Who knew my truck would become my Holy Ground?

No comments:

Birds, rain, and the need to create

Let's be real honest...I suck at blogging. I just refuse to find the time to do it and most of the time I have talked myself out of cert...