Tuesday, January 08, 2013

Seasons

Last night Alabama beat Notre Dame. In 60 short minutes college football ended. It's my favorite time of year. It means cooler air is coming and the holidays are around the corner. From the first of September through the middle of January, my Saturdays are filled with football.

Now it's over. Saturdays become about other things, but I'll always yearn for that first Saturday of September.

Life has seasons. My just happen to coincide with sports. I haven't named my seasons, but from now until April is about finding footing I think.

Im grateful for this past season. It started with a fun Saturday with friends, and red-shirt freshman, and a really good mistake at church.

No comments:

Birds, rain, and the need to create

Let's be real honest...I suck at blogging. I just refuse to find the time to do it and most of the time I have talked myself out of cert...